Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Not a big UFC fan, but thought this chart was cool:

3fKp2eOXcccZMFAyZDheG6skZPIJmfQF50iaza0BrqE.png

Great Season!

It's not over yet. Duke is an impressive 5-0 in elimination games this post-season. Hoping Conine and Crabtree can keep the bats up and our bullpen can work around Texas Tech's offense like they did yesterday.

Total bandwagon post right here.

Great Season!

It's not over yet. Duke is an impressive 5-0 in elimination games this post-season. Hoping Conine and Crabtree can keep the bats up and our bullpen can work around Texas Tech's offense like they did yesterday.

Total bandwagon post right here.

I know, me too! I can remember when Duke awarded zero scholarships in baseball!

They keep throwing these meatballs and our guys keep not swinging at them

We got pretty close! Now back to the more familiar territory of rooting for Oregon State.

Not a very disappointing loss since I didn’t know anything about the team until last week. I should try this with Duke basketball.

How many more years before this fine website becomes a baseball recruiting rumor mill? At least there are no OADs by rule.

And we thought Ty Lawson’s DUI was good fortune for UNC in keeping him of out the draft. Oregon State kept the best pitcher in college baseball after last year when it came out that he’s a child molester. Now he’s starting Game 1 of the CWS final series.

Lololol life as an Arkansas Razorbacks fan. Get a foul pop up to win the CWS, but three guys let it drop between them. Two pitches later, batter singles to tie the game. Next batter homers. Will lose by 10 in Game 3.

Miscount for Joey Chestnut. Either 64 or 74. He's claiming they missed an entire plate.

Now, cornhole is on and I can't figure out the scoring. The lingo is absurd. They also say that the players wear headphones to drown out the noise from the crowd of 10 people.

A guy on the team that just won the round thanked god for advancing

The winners get $20,000. The announcers are so in to this.

Cornhole on TV? For 20k? This is my calling.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom