Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

This guy with the backwards hat if fucking trash. I would dominate these fucks.

McGregor got his ass beat last night.

Expected outcome. Although I am admittedly being brainwashed by the Jiu Jitsu crowd.

World Chess Championship will be heading to a tie-breaker after 12 straight draws between Magnus Carlsen and Fabiano Caruana. Magnus, the best player in the world, maybe ever, offered a draw today after just 31 moves, despite consensus that he was ahead in the game. So weird.

Last edited:
Carlsen gets better as the time controls get shorter and Caruana gets worse. It was an obvious result, but I'm still bummed that Caruana couldn't pull it off.

I don't think the $100,000 would cover the doctor and psychiatrist bills you'd have to pay to undo the severe PTSD and other damage that would arise from this, even if he makes it the full 30 days, which he won't.

I imagine a good portion of the social media replies will be from completely untrained dumbfuck tommy toughnuts bragging that they'd do it for a tenth of 100k.

Last edited:

I don't think the $100,000 would cover the doctor and psychiatrist bills you'd have to pay to undo the severe PTSD and other damage that would arise from this, even if he makes it the full 30 days, which he won't.

I imagine a good portion of the social media replies will be from completely untrained dumbfuck tommy toughnuts bragging that they'd do it for a tenth of 100k.

I knew Tommy Toughnuts, quite a boaster.

It's already over. He took $62K for 20 days. The offer was made by the guy who bet him, not by the guy locked in the room. When he brought food in, said the guy seemed fine, but he took the offer.

Without knowing anything about Chelsea's roster or soccer generally, I assume Pulisic will be their only player who couldn't drag his nation into the last World Cup.

I just learned that all Chelsea fans are basically me with Duke basketball. Nearly universal opinion that their scouting and front office is shit. Deeply unhappy with anything but championships given the resources available. This is great.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom