Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Topher said:
rhfarmer said:
Wife gave me a ping pong table as a wedding present. THAT is true love.

I reiterate my desire for a Duke Forum beer pong tourney at some point...
In my drinking prime, I would have been a strong competitor. Now, id be fucking awful.

Play better pong, drink less.

BTW, house rules, beer pong is played with paddles and ping pong score is kept. No soggy ball toss on the Farmer Table.

Hockey's back. 48-50 game season to start in about 10 days. All games in conference (cool).

I know people on this board care about hockey, but I just can't give a shit about it.

2 Staahl brothers as teammates could be fun.

I hope he goes on Oprah and says something along the lines of, they are all just jealous, i never took any PED's.

WarDamnKC said:
I hope he goes on Oprah and says something along the lines of, they are all just jealous, i never took any PED's.

I hope he denies as well. Would be great TV.

Rollins said:
WarDamnKC said:

I hope he denies as well. Would be great TV.
I know you're all about great TV.

I would want to be in the same room as you if this happened.

I've been thinking the same thing. Really hope he takes it to his grave. Admitting it now makes him look worse than standing strong, as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. Or, you put it in a book and make a lot of money. It's the only leverage he has.

He confessed during the interview today that will air on Thursday

I actually didn't think the interview was that bad. Of course, I couldn't give a shit about his doping.

Who actually does? If all the athletes in his sport do, he was just matching up, and then using his natural athleticism to surpass them(mbomb).......(/mbomb) right?

rome8180 said:
Of course, I couldn't give a shit about his doping.

I agree. It's the trying to destroy others' lives for outing you that makes him look like a huge asshole.

Dwight Gooden was never the same after he got suspended and had to go to rehab for cocaine. The 1980s Mets would have had a true dynasty if he kept snorting. If you want to fuck up your body, do it. It's yours and you can deal with the consequences.

Right, and I haven't followed that enough to care either.

He didn't come off as particularly contrite in that interview, but I assume that all contrition in these situations is totally false anyway. He actually seemed way more honest than if he had broken down sobbing or something and therefore I preferred it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom