Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

I have no idea what he was planning on accomplishing with this interview.

Serena seems to have an injury, and is in jeopardy of losing to rising star Sloane Stephens.

Tiger is about two miles away romping on my home course in the rain.

I'm still surprised it took as long as it did for a professional to die at the x-games doing freestyle snowmobiling. I can't be the only one that watched wondering if the person was actually going to be alive 10 seconds after their heat started. Just a terrible story and yet incredibly predictable result.

Anyone else watching the Rugby tournament on NBCSports. Really entertaining.

Also, the US converted a former track sprinter and he is unstoppable.

I saw a video about him a while back. It just tells me that the US could dominate in Rugby if they chose to.

Wrestling is out of the Olympics starting 2020.
http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_/id/ ... 0-olympics

ultimatewarrior007.jpeg

BOOM Ronda Rousey wins again! Damn that chick is incredible. That was the closest I've come to actually being able to finish a beer during one of her fights. Love watching her fight.

Name that "athlete":

"I was afraid that if I pulled out I'd get freight-trained."

Happy that 48 won it, kudos to Patrick. They can talk all they want about her impact blahblahblah, but there are more than a few drivers on the circuit who don't want her around. She's right, and without a drafting partner down the stretch, I tip my hat to her.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom