Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Jimmie Johnson is fine but the sport is overdue for a fan favorite like Martin or Jr. to win the 500

I can only hope that we get the "blade runner" trial on television when it actually begins. There's a new twist every day, it's fascinating.

The giant Randy Johnson is something out of a nightmare

I was supposed to watch WrestleMania tonight. All I care about is if CM Punk did anything.

Alas, he didn't. I mean, in the world of scripted sports entertainment, was there ever anyone else going to win that but Undertaker?

JohaadDBC said:
I didn't end up watching it. You talking about Team Hell No?
Undertaker defeated Punk. Came home late and that was the first fight I watched.

Ah. I only watch because my friends do, but CM Punk is incredibly entertaining. SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT.

Quidditch World Cup this weekend in Kissimmee, FL. Going Johaad?

http://www.worldcupquidditch.com/

The seeker searches for the snitch, an impartial fifteenth player typically clad in yellow, who begins the game by running away from the pitch to hide while all seven players on each team close their eyes. The snitch’s goal is to avoid being captured by either team’s seeker. Seekers must grab the tennis ball in the sock hanging from the back of the snitch’s pants to “snatch” the snitch. A game of quidditch ends when the snitch is caught, and the capturing seeker’s team is awarded an extra 30 points.

Haha that's hilarious. This girl I know down there told me that her soccer was cancelled because of quidditch.

I caught the BMX dirt stuff. It was pretty sweet seeing that event come back to the X Games.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom