Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

He also went all in on AK before the flop on the previous hand, so he was just all inning everything. Maybe he wanted to go home and was happy with what he would end up with if he lost.

Didn’t know this was a rule, as it could be called on every point for some players. Probably should just get rid of it if the only time it gets called is one random point in the semifinals of Wimbledon. I don’t think Djokovic feels he needs to distract his opponent to win tennis matches.

I’m just cracking up thinking about all of the celebs at this game who have to sit through like 70 minutes of this game until Messi comes in

In an especially shitty part of Ft. Lauderdale that's nowhere near Miami.

This was an awesome race in the 4x100 women’s relay.

No Sydney McLaughlin at this World Championships sadly, due to injury. Her US Nationals time was 0.02 faster than the 400m world champ, so that likely would’ve been a great race or McLaughlin would’ve been pushed to run a ridiculous time.

Lyles is going to be the big star going into Paris now. He and the little Swedish Cajun guy who is somehow the best pole vaulter ever.

They don't break out 'Basketball' into pro vs college as far as I can tell, but if Baseball is behind e-sporting now, I imagine college basketball is on death's door and probably less popular than those tiktoks where teens are either ingesting something poisonous or throwing bricks at each other

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom