Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

LIV seems to get about 50k peak on YouTube, then some conveniently unknown amount on their own website. I'd have to assume that number is less than the YouTube number, but we can be generous and say 100k total concurrent across all platforms. I think Ninja had 100k occasionally in his heydey, playing Fortnite.

Last Friday's (9/30) tv ratings on network television ranged from 2 million to slightly over 3 million viewers for ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. Pretty good viewership numbers for League of Legends when you take that into account.

I'm not sure how such a lawsuit works and assume it won't go that far, but the most hilarious part of that whole thing might be us eventually getting a full accounting of all the burner social media accounts that Reed's wife uses.

National title game will be against either UVA or ND.

Still surreal but not at all surprising that America hates Duke far more than a school that is best known for harboring a child rapist on its biggest program’s coaching staff. Fairly certain America would root for a resurrected Osama vs. Coach K in some sort of duel to the death.

Sounds like a really big travesty and I'm sure all of America will be on the Notre Dame train on Monday

Not sure about you guys but I love it when shit goes in our favor and it induces public outrage.

I always laugh my ass off at the cacophonous warblings of these hating cockwaffles.

Last edited:

What is the American sports equivalent of this story? The Celtics coming back from 0-3? The Red Sox coming back from 0-3? Feels like Luton Town is basically Boston.

What is the American sports equivalent of this story? The Celtics coming back from 0-3? The Red Sox coming back from 0-3? Feels like Luton Town is basically Boston.

Been thinking about this for a while. Any American town that doesn't have enough money to update the local stadium from time to time is probably one in which everyone moved out decades ago. So there isn't an equivalent. The closest thing is something like Flint or Camden, assuming there are high school stadiums there.

relegation for american soccer would be so sick.

sucks that the owners love their cartel model.

My sources tell me that Duke was looking good until a couple of weeks ago. Still, the CBB tourney seems like such a complete crapshoot that maybe they'll make a run this time. And if they don't, they're close to the beach.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom