Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Alcaraz-Sinner last night was one of the greatest matches I've ever seen, if not the best. Love both of their styles and their aggression and willingness to try any shot at any time is awesome. This point!!

Didn’t realize the victim here was neurodiverse. Absolutely disgusting look for Duke University and the player and her grandmother who tried to slander/ruin the guy on social media. If the accuser were white and it turned out she was lying about someone in the Howard crowd was calling her “cracker” or “honky,” she would’ve already been expelled from Duke.

help me out here. you use some words that are unfamiliar to me. "honky"?

Can’t get over Nate Silver becoming a world class poker player overnight and pulling off plays like this in a final two. An absolutely disgusting bluff.

Opening play-in game of the League of Legends World Championship is on right now and they've got over 350k watching on Twitch. LIV Golf could never.

LIV is going to be on FS1 now. Where college basketball and MLS games routinely do 75K. They’re on the way up!

And paying for the privilege.

Opening game of the League of Legends World Championship group stage has over 407k viewers on Twitch for the English stream. League of Legends content overall has over a 1 million viewers right now concurrently (not all watching the Worlds tournament). This is also going on at the same time as TwitchCon so the streaming viewer numbers will likely be bigger the further we go into the tournament.

How does LIV Golf compete?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom