Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Paolo Banchero

I personally value titles so I'd have Tyus and Justise 1 and 2 and put Zion 3.

Zion brought me a ridiculous amount of joy and would have cruised to a title if his teammates were even close to the level of Paolo’s this year. Titles are weighted heavily, but Zion was transcendent.

I hope that whoever drafts him insists upon him being a playmaker rather than only as a scorer. His passing ability and decision making is so wildly underrated when he doesn't predetermine he's shooting on that possession. Him getting drafted by Detroit would be interesting.

I hope that whoever drafts him insists upon him being a playmaker rather than only as a scorer. His passing ability and decision making is so wildly underrated when he doesn't predetermine he's shooting on that possession. Him getting drafted by Detroit would be interesting.
I hope he's drafted by a team that shows a willingness to get creative with their lineups. While I'm sure he'll play plenty of 4, I think he could be really effective as a small ball 5. I want to see him catching the ball at the top of the key in the half court and facilitating the offense like a poor man's Jokic.

My favorite spot for him, just looking at personnel, is Indiana. Detroit, Portland, and OKC are interesting too. I just want him to avoid Orlando or Sacramento. Orlando is a disgusting fit. Sacramento is a bad fit and a terrible organization.

I don't believe in the whole "best player available" drafting strategy. It's hard to determine how good a rookie is or how he's best used if your roster isn't built to accommodate him. And so often, when teams draft a rookie to a roster that doesn't quite fit, they're reluctant to move on from the pieces he doesn't fit with. You really think Sacramento is going to move on from Sabonis if they get Paolo? No, they're going to try to jam a square peg into a round hole for 3-4 years and it's going to stunt his development.

Last edited:
I guess Houston is fine. I don't find it very inspiring, but it's not terrible either. He has a 60% chance of ending up at one of those five, I believe.

Was watching this live and still laughing, classic Martin Brundle grid walk gaffe. I had spotted Paolo in the background earlier and was like "is that... no, it can't be... wait, it is!"

Houston not the worst spot for him. I would be surprised if they took Ivey having just taken Jalen Green.

Paolo is about to be the victim of a lot of bad calls in the next five years*

*According to DukeForumOT

I find that unbelievable. As in, impossible to believe. It would seem like a bit of stretch to me even for his shoes height.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom