Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

aiw said:
deepdarkblue said:
Those are significant issues that need addressing. Russian vote tampering, health care, jobs are not important. How many people were at the inauguration is critical.

Brilliant strategy though. Delegitimize the media on trivial things like this so when the shit really hits the fan they can say everyone else is lying.

Unless it has the opposite effect and everyone sees that this admin is filled clowns.

lol jk

C2vqC8CVIAAMzCI.jpg

dkst0426 said:

Alternative facts are perfect when you live in an alternative reality. You know, a universe where blue collar workers feel like Trump is the man who comes closest to sharing and appreciating their values and life experiences (I saw one of them interviewed yesterday who referred to Trump as a "blue collar billionaire"). Alternate facts, alternate reality.

Man, I wish I lived someplace like Norway so I could watch and appreciate all this from afar, without having it actually affect my life. This would be so much fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully there hasn't been a string of school shootings where the shooter posted, "Game." before shit went down.

Javin DeLaurier and Jack White's careers at Duke cannot end fast enough. Four more years of this.

Maybe I can give him the benefit of the doubt and say he meant to say "disagree ON the facts," right?

Trump’s financial disclosure forms show the Republican nominee has between $500,000 and $1m invested in Energy Transfer Partners, with a further $500,000 to $1m holding in Phillips 66, which will have a 25% stake in the Dakota Access project once completed. The information was disclosed in Trump’s monthly filings to the Federal Election Commission, which requires candidates to disclose their campaign finance information on a regular basis.

The financial relationship runs both ways. Kelcy Warren, chief executive of Energy Transfer Partners, has given $103,000 to elect Trump and handed over a further $66,800 to the Republican National Committee since the property developer secured the GOP’s presidential nomination.

On 29 June, Warren made $3,000 in donations to Trump’s presidential campaign. The limit for individual contributions to a candidate is $2,700 per election and it’s unclear whether Trump returned $300 to Warren. Trump’s campaign was contacted for comment.

Warren made a further $100,000 donation to the Trump Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee among Trump’s campaign, the RNC and 11 state parties, on 29 June. A day earlier, the Energy Transfer Partners chief executive doled out $66,800 in two separate donations to the RNC.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom