Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Franklin Graham needs to die from some slow, hideously painful disease.

You need to watch the video in the link to appreciate the full flavor of the vile hypocrisy and mental gymnastics he executes to defend Trump. "God put him there."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/don-lem...s-clintons-behavior-a-problem-but-not-trumps/
Tony Perkins also defended evangelicals giving Trump a free pass because it was all in his past and the right is tired of putting up with attacks from the left. I'm so sick and tired of having to use #NotMyChristianity on social media. Perkins, Graham, Falwell Jr., White, Burns, Jeffress..........they're all fucking hypocrites and are embarrassments to the faith.

“We kind of gave him — ‘All right, you get a mulligan. You get a do-over here,’” Perkins, the Family Research Council president, told Politico's "Off Message" podcast.

Perkins said evangelical Christians were "tired of being kicked around by Barack Obama and his leftists."

"And I think they are finally glad that there’s somebody on the playground that is willing to punch the bully," he said.

If you were responding to me, that is.

Is this an actual person? Courtland Sykes is the sort of name I expect to belong to some seedy villain in a daytime drama. Bonus points - his fiancee's name is Chanel. Chanel Rion, no fucking way these people are real.

Harvard's Luddites look like they should be on TV selling men's hair care products. Duke's Luddites look like...Stephen Miller.

This should go over well

I generally don't shop much at Home Depot anyway, as their employees are clueless and their lumber is trash, but I'll go out of my way to avoid it now.

This should go over well

I generally don't shop much at Home Depot anyway, as their employees are clueless and their lumber is trash, but I'll go out of my way to avoid it now.

The only thing I buy from Home Depot is door casing. Everything else I buy from Menards. It is superior in every other way.

That’s hilarious. Every ultra-conservative I know calls it “Homo Depot” and has been boycotting it for years. They’ve managed to alienate both sides!

This should go over well

The only thing I buy from Home Depot is door casing. Everything else I buy from Menards. It is superior in every other way.

This reminds me of those times in school when the teacher would ask me a question I didn't know the answer to and I tried to bullshit my way through it with lots of words

I also believe in cleanliness

"It used to be called global warming, but that didn't work"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back