Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

FBI Deputy Director McCabe fired. Odds are high that Deputy AG Rosenstein is next. So is Mueller, obviously.

Trump is doing his absolute best to discredit the FBI and law enforcement administration, same for the rule of law in general.

Time will tell. Fox fans and listeners are definitely encouraged.

Meanwhile, I think it's pretty funny that heir-apparent Bowditch worked very closely to Mueller and was then appointed by Comey to a higher position.

Last edited:
Directly contradicting the White House's assertion that Congress has done enough to protect against tampering. Pompeo's gonna get summoned to the Oval early tomorrow, I bet.

FBI Deputy Director McCabe fired. Odds are high that Deputy AG Rosenstein is next. So is Mueller, obviously.

Trump is doing his absolute best to discredit the FBI and law enforcement administration, same for the rule of law in general.

Our nation went Banana Shithole Republic today.

1. Trump fired the FBI Deputy Director as part of a political purge
2. Trump refused to implement Russia Sanctions passed by Congress, just FU to Amerika!
3. Trump's party released a spurious memo to smear the investigation into Trump, but in reality supports the notion that Trump is a Traitor.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team.""

"As a further sign of the President's focus on Rosenstein's testimony, one of the sources said Trump also had suggested questions to members of Congress that they could ask Rosenstein.

A+ speech by this idiot tonight.
At least he didn't veer off-script. I actually liked the job retraining and reintegration for former inmates portion, although it comes with the caveat that his/the Republicans' budget proposal slashes billions from that area.

And then he went off into the Miller portion. Associating DREAMers with MS-13 was bad enough before the complete and utter bullshit about the visa lottery and family reunification (like, how difficult is it for people to actually look up the damned process and learn what prospective migrants have to navigate before spouting horseshit?). That flustered me enough that the rest of the speech kinda passed in a blur after that.

Last edited:
I watched a movie with a 64 year old Pierce Brosnan and 63 year old Jackie Chan in it instead of watching that. It was surprisingly interesting and I learned that Pierce is actually Irish.

I watched a movie with a 64 year old Pierce Brosnan and 63 year old Jackie Chan in it instead of watching that. It was surprisingly interesting and I learned that Pierce is actually Irish.

Great flick. We need more Irish terrorism coverage. I miss the days when guys like my great grandfather were gunned down in the streets by the police.

This thing fell so flat and essentially says the opposite of what Trump wants and also apparently tells a lie about what McCabe said about the dossier. Trump, however, will probably use it to fire Rosenstein.

This thing fell so flat and essentially says the opposite of what Trump wants and also apparently tells a lie about what McCabe said about the dossier. Trump, however, will probably use it to fire Rosenstein.
It accomplished the goal they hoped it would with the mouthbreathers. I have so many mouthbreathers on my timeline saying how corrupt the FBI is and how this is bigger than watergate.

A few of those same mouthbreathers were up in arms about the Dems not applauding Trump during his SOTU speech.

This is a real Paul Ryan tweet.

DVIjSHeVwAABcqO.jpg:small

LMAO.

Trump is asking Mar a Lago members and guests whether he should champion gun control measures.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom