Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

We also need to look at avatars people are using online. I’m hearing they’re teaching gingers to look down barrels. We need to encourage that more.

I can imagine his writers snickering as they wrote that.
"Do you think he'll say it?"
"Fuck yes, he'll say it"
"But what if he's actually watched the show?"
"You're joking, right?"
"Right, he's never seen it"

I have to share the post an idiot gun humper I know made on Facebook today. The final paragraph is where the magic occurs, but I have to put up the whole thing so you can see the lengths he went to in trying to make this seem reasonable and thoughtful as he "reluctantly weighs in" with this massive brain dump:

I've watched friends with the best intentions make ill informed comments about GUN CONTROL and am reluctantly weighing in on the matter to try and clear up the many misconceptions.

AR or Assault Riffle
The features that make a weapon an "assault riffle" are designed primarily to make the weapon more comfortable, more accurate, and safer for the user.
1. Collapsible or adjustable stocks allow the user to adjust the weapon to fit their body.
2. Fore-grip with heat shields help the user hold the weapon after the barrel heats up.
3. Pistol grips in front of the stock help steady the weapon.
4. High capacity detachable magazines.

Fully Automatic vs Semi-Automatic
A fully automatic weapon is what many people call a machine gun. Once the trigger is depressed the weapon keeps firing until the trigger is released or it runs out of ammunition. These weapons are extremely HIGHLY regulated and controlled; they are very rare. Legally owned fully automatic weapons are virtually NEVER used in crimes.

Semi-automatic weapons exist across the spectrum of firearms: hand guns, rifles, and shotguns. One trigger pull equals one round or bullet fired. The trigger must be fully released and pulled again to fire another round. Firing the weapon does cause the mechanism to reload the next round but it will not fire again until the trigger is released and pulled again. (fyi: bump stocks "help" shooters release and pull the trigger but do so at a huge loss of accuracy)

Solutions
Outlawing fully automatic weapons is a waste to time since they are neither widely available nor used in crime. Attempting to outlaw semi-automatic firearms would meet mass resistance as this would encompass many if not most hunting weapons (deer, boar, bear, duck, turkey, dove, quail, pheasant, and many big game as well).

So what's the solution? Outlawing high capacity magazines has been done in some states, but it only takes a second or two to changes magazines so doesn't solve the problem. If you try to outlaw detachable magazines you will run into conflict with many hunters, target shooters, and hand gun owners as their weapons have this feature. Further, some weapons have pretty large internal magazines so they would be excluded. Outlawing heat guards, different styles of grips, etc is absolutely useless.

SO, again, what's the solution?! I suggest a stronger deterrent. Make the punishment fit the crime. Life in prison or the death penalty is too good for these monsters. Give them a strong reason to reconsider their actions prior to acting out. Trials should be fast tracked as well. When they've been caught with blood on their hands they need to know they will be punished swiftly. And legal gun owners and the NRA will NOT fight harsher penalties for guns being used in crime.

If we did ban ALL guns do you really think these heinous events would stop? I don't. You would begin to see images of horribly burned children, screaming in agony after a Molotov cocktail attack in a school hallway. Casualties would actually climb in this scenario. The wicked will always find a way. Lets get wicked with their punishment and maybe, just MAYBE they'll rethink their plans

What a fucking idiot, and he actually believes he's "intelligent". If I see him tomorrow, I'm going to punch him in his little button nose. Get wicked on that, asshole.

Draft dodger Trump who also looked scared shitless when someone charged the stage said he would've went into the HS even without a weapon. Could this dude be more full of shit?

Draft dodger Trump who also looked scared shitless when someone charged the stage said he would've went into the HS even without a weapon. Could this dude be more full of shit?

Lmao

The funnier part to me is that no one in their right mind would charge with no weapon into a guy who is shooting a semi-automatic. What would this accomplish? You're just running into gunfire and dying immediately? Fucking idiot.

I think the only good that would've come out of an unarmed solo Trump charging at the shooter would've been the shooter laughing his own ass off at the sight of some old fat man coming at him with empty fists at 3-4 mph. If he couldn't stop laughing, they could gang up on him and take his guns away.

White House communications director and "trusted Trump advisor" Hope Hicks resigns.

Rats deserting a sinking ship?

She testified before the House yesterday that she lies for the administration and then had to confer with counsel before she could say thT she didn’t lie in Russia related matters.

She testified before the House yesterday that she lies for the administration and then had to confer with counsel before she could say thT she didn’t lie in Russia related matters.
The best people!

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom