Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Hahahahaha Trump suggested taking their guns away first, due process 2nd.

I can't count how many dumb fucks I've seen on FB say that since they're proposing to rage the gun purchasing limit to 21 and that you have to be 21 to drink then you shouldn't be allowed to vote until 21.

Buying a weapon designed to kill.
Purchasing a drink that can do harm to your body and endanger lives if used while drinking.
Voting for Mayor.

All the same.

The (proposed?) tariffs are going to fuck Canadians. 25% on steel....

Canada is the #1 supplier of US steel. The only thing that will be accomplished by this is an increase in the prices for all products that contain steel. Almost as dumb as the "beautiful, clean coal"

It’s ok, Trumpkin Joe won’t even notice the increase in price of his aluminum can Bud Diesel because of his $1.50 per paycheck raise thanks to the incredible tax cuts that certainly benefit him the most.

You son of a bitch, do you know who I am? I'm Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders

I didn't realize that earlier this week Florida legislature somehow came up with $67 million to "arm and train teachers". No mention of how they're going to conjure up the additional funds. I imagine they can fund it by cutting out more low income meals and getting rid of some teachers and programs.
I'm of the opinion that the people who are in favor of armed teachers are the sort of people who view the public schools as nothing more that a free daily storage facility for their kids, and that they really don't give a shit about education.

Roy Moore sure is something. Read his letter for donations.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/03/roy_moore_says_hes_struggled_t.html

I got a good laugh out of
Christians can no longer afford to remain silent...

Yeah, one thing you have to say about Christians in America, they've remained VERY FUCKING SILENT.

This looks like an odd attempt at creating keyword searches:

For we know that in such time men shall be come lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.

We need to shield ourselves from incontinence. And whatever "heady" is supposed to mean.

Roy Moore sure is something. Read his letter for donations.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/03/roy_moore_says_hes_struggled_t.html

I got a good laugh out of
Christians can no longer afford to remain silent...

Yeah, one thing you have to say about Christians in America, they've remained VERY FUCKING SILENT.

This looks like an odd attempt at creating keyword searches:

For we know that in such time men shall be come lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.

We need to shield ourselves from incontinence. And whatever "heady" is supposed to mean.

I had to look: read his Facebook statement and related comments....savage. Fuck that creep.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom