Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

5xgd6kbxceb51.jpg

I think the secret voter thing is state specific. None in the blood red states outside of liberal hotzones like austin TX, but plenty quietly waiting to cast their ballot in swingish states like last time. Note that this is pure unadulterated opinion with no foundation in fact...and I did not listen to the linked 1hr podcast so I have no idea what the basis of 538's position is...

1-2% of Americans will vote for this man. Not that there's anything wrong with supporting someone with bipolar disorder, but I believe it would be best to avoid having a President with that disorder.

No longer surprising. I think Biden would need to be up at least 5-6 points aggregate in Texas and Georgia right now for there to be a realistic chance that he wins those states in November.

We seem to be at the point, after almost four years of blatant non-scientific evidence, where we are getting irrefutable scientific evidence of Trump's stupidity. I think this only makes him more popular with his base, who have always been attracted to the "one of us" element, but makes the suburbs even more impossible to win.

Last edited:

Another thing that would've mattered during #metoo but seems totally insignificant in COVID times while cops murder black people.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom