Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

skelley-VOTERS-TRUMP-0728-1.png

The trend is not necessarily a good thing for Biden, IMO, but the fact that he can be up 8-9 points nationally and still be in a virtual deadlock in terms of voter expectations should be a very good thing for him. There shouldn't be turnout/enthusiasm issues this time based on expectations of the result, unless this trend breaks through and we see confidence levels in Biden winning getting too high by November.

As a robot, I'm on the side of Biden truly having a 90%+ chance to win as of now. Human emotion from 2016 is prevailing in the general population, though.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts" - BR

Reminds me a lot of the Harrison Barnes situation. Took Duke fans years to get over that 'upset'.

Also, what subset of people think Biden will 'win' but not be allowed to take office? What category do they fall under?

Not a circumstance that would have crossed anyone's mind prior to 2020.

I think one of the most useless and unnecessary things in politics in this country are the hearings on capitol hill. I don't recall ever watching one worthwhile, and each one is just an appalling display of how we should *not* be questioning people on live television. Every hearing is a mixture of political grandstanding and partisan talking points being rammed down the throat of the audience. They do nothing but divide unintelligent people who are emotionally attached to politics and get a jolt of energy watching a 2-minute "smackdown" video on social media after the hearing.

Having these hearings be conducted in a format of a long interview, like a podcast, would be far more beneficial and useful. The 5-minute format of highly partisan people asking questions solely in an effort to create individual attention and support for themselves while they talk over and don't let the person they're asking questions, actually answer them, is beyond stupid.

Every single one of these hearings is a dog and pony show and has been this way for as long as I can remember.

Hopefully, tons of morons won’t fall for this stunt again.

And people have sex with demons and that’s where illness comes from.

What makes me most angry about this is not the fucking clear violation of 1st Amendment rights. It's not the courts doing nothing to stop it. It's the FUCKING BOOTLICKERS who are saying with zero irony "so what, they were rioting." So your justification for tyranny is preventing graffiti and window smashing? Have you really gone that far down the rabbit hole of partisanship that you're saying that with a straight face?

Reactions: aiw

He does this to himself on purpose and the manly Mercans just yell MAGA before getting put on the ventilator.

Internal polls must look awful. I’m surprised they’re showing him real ones.

Actually, just bait and switching due to economic data

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom