Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I was wrong about Bernie having no chance in Florida if he were the D nominee. It took a once-every-100-years pandemic, but Bernie probably could've won Florida, just like anyone else against Trump. The issue of not dying appears to be more important than any other issue for Florida's elderly.

I expect footage of this to be featured prominently in GOP advertising going forward.

also, movie quote: This business will get out of control! It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!

The ” this is what will happen under Biden “ ploy Trump is using makes no sense.

I expect footage of this to be featured prominently in GOP advertising going forward.

also, movie quote: This business will get out of control! It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!

I don’t think anyone will care unless it spills over to the suburbs. If the neighborhoods with $750k+ homes in NoVa or lower Maryland where former Republicans turned Biden voters who support school vouchers and the abolishment of the SALT deduction cap live, then you might see some effects. Right now it’s only a problem in parts of cities where voters who make wages and send their kids to public school live.

Cruz and Cotton are the intellectuals in that party. Sad.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom