Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

How much more than 100k do you have to make before it becomes more worthwhile to pay the tax than to just have your salary reduced to 99,999?

BTW, he really can't do this, but if he gets away with it again, this is likely a deferral, and people will have to pay it back.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask, in the context of possibly adding FDR and maybe some others as time goes by. Of course it is unreasonable to ask in the context Trump asked.

Ben Shapiro's wife is a GYN and clearly hates him. Wet pussies = I'm sick is the new "I have a headache".

This is the guy that will be the youngest rep ever, from NC 11th.

I honestly believe football is going to lose significant popularity because of this stuff. Much of its appeal to left-leaning guys is due to the feeling that you need to kinda follow football to be part of society (water cooler conversations, fantasy football, job interviews, having any friends).

When it becomes toxic to half the country, it loses that required knowledge element. The sport is not enjoyable to watch in a vacuum—awful action to real time ratio, often only one important position on the field, miserable to have games come down to a kicker, everyone suffering permanent brain damage, etc.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom