Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Obama at only 65% on intrade is a huge bargain. He's going to win.

Betfair is 77.2%. Supposed to be more reliable, per some stats nerd with a blog.

Some funny shit on devils advocate right now.

Have you guys early voted or are you like me and enjoy the hustle and bustle of election day?

Voted early, realized I forgot to have witness sign it after putting it in one of the usps office boxes.

Was expecting I would maybe get it returned, but to no avail.

I'm taking it as a sign that I should have voted for Gary Johnson or Ron Paul

Gawd I wish I hadn't read the DA.

Authorize the placement of 110000 people, 62% of whom are American citizens, into tar-paper covered sheds with armed guards based on racial identity. Be unanimously considered by DA posters as a Top-5 all-time president. Got it.

bfactor said:

Authorize the placement of 110000 people, 62% of whom are American citizens, into tar-paper covered sheds with armed guards based on racial identity. Be unanimously considered by DA posters as a Top-5 all-time president. Got it.
Just because I don't know history. Which pres was that?

KevinStrickland said:
Some funny shit on devils advocate right now.

Have you guys early voted or are you like me and enjoy the hustle and bustle of election day?
Voted early last time. Gonna try the day-of voting this time.

21905_431974666866382_1370784459_n.png

This is Larry Sabato's final prediction. He's the leading political predictor in the country based out of UVA.

The fact that he has OR, MN and ME as "likely" rather than safe is strange

Topher said:
bfactor said:

FDR

aiw said:
The fact that he has OR, MN and ME as "likely" rather than safe is strange
From what I gather, he uses "likely" to range from 60-80% chance

bfactor said:
Topher said:
bfactor said:

FDR

Never understood the cult of FDR. Japanese internment was bad, but IMO it was one of many things he did horribly. For all the praise about getting us through the depression, it was the WWII ramp up elsewhere in the world that did that. For all the praise in leading us though WWII, he resisted so strongly at first, he almost facilitated an Axis victory. And of course, his extreme egomania almost (did??) gave us our first de facto dictator.

Are all these last minute TV ads really going to sway someone's vote at this point, or sway someone to vote? Just let us have out TV back, thanks.

The internet ads annoy me more since I spend more time on the computer than the TV.

i would not be surprised to see Romney win PA, OH, and/or Wisky.

I would be shocked also to see Obama score 290.

WarDamnKC said:
i would not be surprised to see Romney win PA, OH, and/or Wisky.

I would be shocked also to see Obama score 290.

I would be surprised by all four of those things.

I think Obama wins in a landslide though I'm voting for Gary Johnson in hopes he can get to 5% and end the two party system. 5% gets the Libertarian party federal funding in 2016.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom