Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pomeroy

If you just took the KenPom top 68 instead of using the selection committee, you would have 72% of the bracket that the committee selected.

krsmith16 said:
I wonder how similar they'd be without the auto-bids.

I was checking that out.I can't see #45 Florida getting a bid. There are quite a few mediocre Big 5 teams in the 50's-70's that shouldn't get bids. Then you have a few mids, like Murray State and Green Bay just outside the top 68 that probably belong in the dance.

Dunno why Pomeroy doesn't have Duke-RMU as at least a semi-home for Duke. Vegas line will reflect this and have us favored by 20+

Yeah, he had semi-home for Greensboro and it certainly was no better than neutral.

Fri should be a semi-home, but there may be a lot of UVA fans shouting us down.

aiw said:
Fri should be a semi-home, but there may be a lot of UVA fans shouting us down.

I meant Semi-home in the sense it's 2.5 hours away for us while RMU has to fly out tomorrow

I agree that it should be semi-home. Didn't think of it for travel alone for some reason, but that's probably what he means.

UVa fans will be heading home by then....

I don't expect a great Duke crowd, but it should be fine. If the game is over at halftime, then you don't have to worry about the late arriving crowd getting behind the underdog.

UVA fans may stay the whole time as many will be going to Sunday's game.

One senior, and a freshman is their leader in usage. That's good. They are a very good shooting 3pt team, which surprised me, given how blah their offense is. Achilles heel seems to be turnovers- TO percentage a shade over 20%.

We may press like against UNC and State.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom