Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

10302026_10152346136822956_203536596871461583_n.jpg

Yes, my neighbor has a fake horse under a tent in their back yard, and this morning, a girl in a formal dress is taking pictures with it......

Hahahaha.

That last picture is amazing. The fake unicorn moved out from under the tent by blasting steam out of its ass, as the purple shirt lady watches while lying prone in the grass and the fat lady just takes it in the face?

Pantone287 said:
Hahahaha.

That last picture is amazing. The fake unicorn moved out from under the tent by blasting steam out of its ass, as the purple shirt lady watches while lying prone in the grass and the fat lady just takes it in the face?
And the fat one kept messing with the tail, which resembled pinata streamers.........I just don't know what to think of that anymore.

aiw said:
USS North Carolina tour was excellent
Did you try laying down in one of those cots? I'm short, so it worked fine for me, but damn, I cannot imagine how the sailors managed to be comfortable at all. Just another one of those small things that make you tip your hat to them.

Four high.

Sitting in those huge guns was extremely claustrophobic. Don't understand how they fit 13-15 people in there without any good ventilation. Would have been so hot, too.

The doctors quarters were quite comfortable looking, relatively.

aiw how long are you down here? If you are looking for some good restaurants let me know. There are quite a few good ones downtown now.

Heading down to Beaufort/Atlantic Beach for a week with the lady. You guys have good ideas on things to do, places to eat, places to drink? yada yada

I guess this could have gone in the Books thread, but it's really all about the customer reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Parents-carry...p/098317511X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Come join 13-year-old Brenna Strong along with her mom, Bea, and her dad, Richard, as they spend a typical Saturday running errands and having fun together. What's not so typical is that Brenna's parents lawfully open carry handguns for self-defense. The Strongs join a growing number of families that are standing up for their 2nd Amendment rights by open carrying and bringing gun ownership out of the closet and into the mainstream.

I saw that on Facebook. Bea Strong and Dick Strong (who looks like a woman with a stache)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom