Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I never read the comics, but why the hell would Batman and Superman ever get in a fight?

I just made that up. I don't read comics either.

So, are they going to fight for like 2 minutes and then team up to beat Lex Luthor, or something?

ZackM said:
I just made that up. I don't read comics either.

LOL.

Here's your Aquaman:

zhvrbtjthz3lcbyjvv73.jpg

aiw said:
I never read the comics, but why the hell would Batman and Superman ever get in a fight?
They got along well in the comics, even becoming good friends. DC Comics, for some reason, decided to change all that after the Crisis on Infinite Earths reboot of the entire DC Universe. From that point, tension between the two of them started in the Dark Knight Returns series, then in Man of Steel. They didn't really get along at first, mainly rooted in their differences in approach to fighting crime, but they grew to respect each other. Superman gave Batman a Kryptonite ring that he recovered from Lex Luthor and made Batman pledge to "put him down" with the ring if for whatever reason he ever turned bad.

With Nolan's Batman and Snyder's Superman drawing from both Dark Knight Returns and Man of Steel, I'm guess that's the direction Snyder's taking now.

Just renegotiated my TWC package since my previous expired yesterday. Came out paying $30 less and got upgraded the turbo internet. Turbo internet is completely worth it.

My wife did the same thing on Friday, bumping us from 30mbps to 50 and saving $50/mo. She needs to call them more often.

Are you guys bundling with the phone service, too? I'm only using them for Road Runner now, probably won't qualify for any discounts.

For the first time in months I shaved both my beard and stache. My wife won't stop rubbing her face all over my clean-shaven face and kissing me.

Considering shaving my pubes tomorrow.

dkst0426 said:
Are you guys bundling with the phone service, too? I'm only using them for Road Runner now, probably won't qualify for any discounts.

Phone is basically free if you want to bundle with internet and tv. I don't but may in the future. I just haven't had a land line since 2000 because of cell phones.

DukeNukem05 said:
I don't bundle phone. No interest in a service that I wouldn't ever use.

I reduced my bill by $10 a month by adding phone. I just disconnected it right when they left my house after setting it up.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom