Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

rome8180 said:
God, I miss chicarrrones. You can get them everywhere in Nicaragua. I'm definitely going to hit that place up as soon as I can.
I've just started coaching soccer at a high school here, and one of my players' mom runs a snack truck. Two weeks of practice and a game in, and she's already brought chicarrones by a bunch of times. Get to wash it down with a raspadito, too :D

I was always a fan of Aimee Teegarden on Friday Night Lights, but I did not realize she had become the most attractive person on earth.

aimee-teegarden-1375712889.jpg

I wonder if I would have even recognized her if you hadn't told me.

She's still no Minka Kelly. (Actually, Minka Kelly is almost too hot to even look like a human.)

Also, I thought Aimee Teegarden did a great job in that role. She didn't play it too angsty, like most people play teenagers. There was just the right amount of self-involvement and entitlement to be believable.

rome8180 said:
I wonder if I would have even recognized her if you hadn't told me.

She's still no Minka Kelly. (Actually, Minka Kelly is almost too hot to even look like a human.)

Agreed . Minka Kelly has been my number 1 for a while now.

The celebrities without makeup game is both depressing and uplifting. Just Googled pregnant and gross Mila Kunis:

article-2675745-1F49730800000578-528_634x934.jpg

Shailene Woodley:

1815586544E388B64516DA5E8E6233_h498_w598_m2_q90_cmWPvjJna.jpg

Shailene looked great in the Descendents but awful in everything else since then

That rollercoaster looks awesome!

And Adrienne Palicki has always been my favorite from FNL.

I take it none of you have ever been to Cedar Point?

I guess I should have clicked on aiw's link before posting because clearly the charlotte observer posted the same virtual ride of the roller coaster. That's what I get for being lazy.

dkst0426 said:
ZackM said:
I take it none of you have ever been to Cedar Point?
It's on the bucket list. That's the one in Sandusky, right?

Yes. It is the greatest amusement park in the Milky Way.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom