Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

desktop-1410447071.png

May be able to see an aurora as far south as Maryland tonight. Lhys should definitely be on the lookout.

aiw said:
May be able to see an aurora as far south as Maryland tonight. Lhys should definitely be on the lookout.

I was in work most of the night, but I didn't see anything at 2 a.m. when I was going home.

I read elsewhere that in the context of the show what he said was not quite like what is being reported.

People say he's a douchebag or an asshole. I personally think he's legitimately crazy.

I guess this could go in here, the kids and the alcohol thread. My wife took my son down to Charleston for the weekend to see her sister. I get the whole weekend to myself. There are so many things I want to do and that should get done. I think I have started it off right by downing a bunch of coffee and Bailey's Irish Cream.

rome8180 said:
I read elsewhere that in the context of the show what he said was not quite like what is being reported.

People say he's a douchebag or an asshole. I personally think he's legitimately crazy.

A really good friend of mine was Kanye's personal masseuse on his world tour a few years back. She went all over the world with him, was paid very, very well, and he never hit on her once. A guy like Kanye, you can't imagine how surreal their lives are. He would do a show, and their would be hundreds of women back stage after the show to party with him. At every tour stop. I could see how your reality would be pretty warped by fame and fortune.

Not offering excuses for him, but real life is over when you get that famous.

aiw said:
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/09/22/10/43/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-add-third-breast

Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast

Holy shit...she has serious mental issues.

Welp...I'll be having nightmares for the rest of my life.

My new idea for a social media app/website is SHITTER.

It's basically Twitter combined with Instagram for people who want to take selfies on the toilet.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom