Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

CK86 said:
I need job suggestions. I want a 9-5 type with weekends off. I'm so bored at this current job with crappy hours.

What kind of background do you have?

Bachelor's in broadcast journalism, 2.5 years sales and 1+ years of management experience. Oh yeah and several customer service related jobs. I just hate this job, work 10 hours, see maybe 3 people in a day and bored beyond belief. Seriously I watched the first season of the blacklist in 3 days, no one comes in.

Saw a "Dancing Batman" across the street today at work. A news crew showed up but he had already left. Highlight of my day, dancing Batman.

CK86 said:
Bachelor's in broadcast journalism, 2.5 years sales and 1+ years of management experience. Oh yeah and several customer service related jobs. I just hate this job, work 10 hours, see maybe 3 people in a day and bored beyond belief. Seriously I watched the first season of the blacklist in 3 days, no one comes in.

There's a sports broadcast graphics company here in Durham with Account Manager positions open. That seems like the ideal thing for you.

Just saw a mouse run across my living room like he owned the place. I went to Walmart and bought 30 mouse traps...now we wait.

ZackM said:
Just saw a mouse run across my living room like he owned the place. I went to Walmart and bought 30 mouse traps...now we wait.

I got sick of the snapping sound the regular traps were making while I was trying to sleep so I bought one of these:

61iJoE6pExL._SY355_.jpg

Works very well and is quiet too. I had a goddamn litter birthed somewhere so there were at least six so far...

I've had 3 since I bought my house 15 months ago. The first two I found dead from poison that the previous owner had left in the house. This was the first time I saw one, or saw any signs of a living one.

I will definitely look into that electronic one though.

I recently chased one from one closet to another until he literally fell dead. Heart attack I assume.

Ironically I was going to free him (outside) once I caught him.

Poor little bastard.

I like the no-kill humane mouse traps. Probably a bit hypocritical of me, since I eat meat, but at least I get some enjoyment out of that.

They've proven to be plenty effective in my experience. Just put a little peanut butter inside. Then just take it a safe distance from your house and let it go.

Currently I'm operating on the cohabitation principle, though. I see a mouse about once every three months and it runs back into the boiler room. It doesn't seem to be getting into my food so it doesn't bother me.

rome8180 said:
Currently I'm operating on the cohabitation principle, though. I see a mouse about once every three months and it runs back into the boiler room. It doesn't seem to be getting into my food so it doesn't bother me.
Good luck with hantavirus

Not particularly worried about it, given how long I've been seeing this mouse at random intervals.

Did the same thing in college and survived then. I will probably survive again.

Pantone287 said:
Based on that post, I'm pretty sure KRS actually is his avatar.

Ha!

Lazy fucker just sat on the couch and barked words of encouragement that I'm pretty sure he didn't actually believe.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom