Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

rome8180 said:
My new idea for a social media app/website is SHITTER.

It's basically Twitter combined with Instagram for people who want to take selfies on the toilet.

The first Twitter follow I got was from someone who wanted people to post their poo.

I don't follow politics, what has Obama done about guns?

Can these Fiat commercials actually be effective? I want to break my TV every time I see them.

I'm so glad I gave up cable, so I don't have to witness any of that crap this year. They're attempting to spam my mailbox, but it's not working for them, since I can drop that in the trash without ever having to look at it.

Topher said:
How do you watch sports?

That's about the sole negative - the only way to watch most live sports is to either go out and watch it at a bar or a friend's/relatives or see it via some shitty stream from Europe or Australia.

I would be willing to pay Amazon, Netflix, or whoever if they could offer me a solid streaming sports package.

I'm getting rid of home internet and cable and everything. I'll still have basic cable through my HOA, but I realized I haven't turned on my cable box in about 6 months. Plus now I have a tethering plan through work and don't do anything bandwidth-intensive at home, so it's basically like flushing $100/mo away.

bfactor said:
I'm getting rid of home internet and cable and everything. I'll still have basic cable through my HOA, but I realized I haven't turned on my cable box in about 6 months. Plus now I have a tethering plan through work and don't do anything bandwidth-intensive at home, so it's basically like flushing $100/mo away.

What do you do when you're at home?

I need job suggestions. I want a 9-5 type with weekends off. I'm so bored at this current job with crappy hours.

CK86 said:
I need job suggestions. I want a 9-5 type with weekends off. I'm so bored at this current job with crappy hours.

Administrative Assistant.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom