Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Yeah I'll take 62 degrees here in Lincoln in late January over 3 feet of snow any day of the week.

I've been in Venice, Florida for three weeks and the weather here definitely does not suck.

Wilmington, NC has this thing called The Azalea Festival every year, which is mostly about rich old people showing off their rich old people yards. Every year they have a concert or two, with a "big name" singer. In the past, they've had Wayne Newton, Frank Sinatra, Jessica Simpson.

Yesterday they announced the headliner this year will be Nelly. I assume the organizers believe Nelly is a female country singer.

And then Jimmy Buffett at the A&T Homecoming? Little bit of cultural exchange?

deepdarkblue said:
Wilmington, NC has this thing called The Azalea Festival every year, which is mostly about rich old people showing off their rich old people yards. Every year they have a concert or two, with a "big name" singer. In the past, they've had Wayne Newton, Frank Sinatra, Jessica Simpson.

Yesterday they announced the headliner this year will be Nelly. I assume the organizers believe Nelly is a female country singer.

Haha when I read that yesterday I look at my wife and asked her if it was 1998 again?

Basquiat exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario next weekend. Picked up our tickets - I cannot wait.

Love when work gets closed because of a little snow and ice. Snowed a fair amount but the ice sucks ass. Surprised they closed our stores.

I was just playing around with Ancestry.com and learned that my 3x great uncle founded Hargrave Military Academy. From now on, I'll be sure to use my power and influence there to send all worthy recruits to Duke.

I work with a lot of folks who have been divorced (some even 3 times!). I find it strange that I almost never hear the men talk about their ex-wives, but it seems to be a fairly common occurrence for the women to talk (typically not favorably) about their ex-husbands.

I will say that the common theme about the ex-wives of all my coworkers (when I have actually heard about them) is their ex-wives were all crazy bitches. And all of my coworkers' ex-husbands were asshole douchebags. Strange how it works out that way.

physicsfactor said:
I work with a lot of folks who have been divorced (some even 3 times!). I find it strange that I almost never hear the men talk about their ex-wives, but it seems to be a fairly common occurrence for the women to talk (typically not favorably) about their ex-husbands.

I will say that the common theme about the ex-wives of all my coworkers (when I have actually heard about them) is their ex-wives were all crazy bitches. And all of my coworkers' ex-husbands were asshole douchebags. Strange how it works out that way.

My married friends talk about what crazy bitches their current wives are, but they stay married and miserable because Community Property. Idiots.

It was pretty nice to see his work in person. Never thought I'd get a chance to do that. JMB was a powerful artist.

torontoduke said:
Basquiat exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario next weekend. Picked up our tickets - I cannot wait.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom