Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Goddamnit Colin, couldn't even finish out his contract.

He always said one day he'd say something off guard that would finish him. I don't think he even meant it the way people are interpreting it.

Oh well he only was going to be on for another week regardless. If he'd been under contract longer, this would have been a three day suspension or something.

ESPN is only doing this because he's leaving so why put up with the media firestorm if the person that created it is leaving anyway? I'm more curious to see if this will impact his deal with Fox.

DurhamSon said:
Goddamnit Colin, couldn't even finish out his contract.

He always said one day he'd say something off guard that would finish him. I don't think he even meant it the way people are interpreting it.

Oh well he only was going to be on for another week regardless. If he'd been under contract longer, this would have been a three day suspension or something.
Thought his last day was supposed to be the 24th (today) anyway?

It's a crock of shit why he is being taken off early anyway. He can't read proven stats on air now because it makes him a racist? So stupid.

Thain said:
It's a crock of shit why he is being taken off early anyway. He can't read proven stats on air now because it makes him a racist? So stupid.

I don't think they're saying it's racist. They're just saying it's offensive to the MLB and particularly the Dominican players in the MLB. Do I agree? Not at all.

The first thing I'm teaching my kids once they understand words is that no matter how racist they grow up to be, they can never say anything even remotely racist in public or in private.

Any physical therapists on the board? I run a ton. In the last few years, I've started having more and more problems with my gastroc muscle in my calves. Help.

Then you can get one of those prosthetics like Oscar Pistorious had. Just don't kill anyone.

The prosthetics like the woman in the Kingsmen would be better.

Cowherd coming back on FOX in september.

12pm to 3pm slot now for his radio show. Kinda preferred the morning edition but w/e. As long as there's an easy way to stream it.

Is it 12-3 pm est or pacific? I doubt it'll even be on in my market in that timeslot which is disappointing. They usually do nonstop Nebraska football talk from 12-6

East.

I guess it would be tough for him to do the 10am start which would be 7 for him.

Anyone know if Fox has a streaming app like the ESPN one?

DurhamSon said:
East.

I guess it would be tough for him to do the 10am start which would be 7 for him.

couldn't you just iheartradio it? or are you trying to watch the video feed of it?

DurhamSon said:
East.

Fox Sports Go

Fox Sports channels are also on DirecTV's streaming player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom