Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Did anyone ever get a good gif of the reaction to Marshall Plumlee's 3? I would like to use that here for torontoduke's comment.

Topher said:
ZackM said:
Topher said:
ZackM said:
Ford Fusion

This was literally the last car I'd expect you to buy.

What is the 1st car you'd expect me to buy?

Something German like a BMW/Volkswagen or a Subaru. Not sure why. Fusion's have terrible ratings, IIRC.

I looked at a lot of BMW's and Audi's too. Couldn't justify the cost though.

I will never own another Volkswagen. Broke down constantly. Very difficult to repair.

Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen any terrible ratings for a Fusion.

Congrats on the new car, Zack. My own experience with the Fusion has been very positive - I drive one for work (3 days a week, approx. 1000 k/week) and it is a nice ride. I also rented one in July (a 2015) for a drive to Winnipeg. Very roomy and handled well.

It is true. I have field work usually 3 times a week. I have to drive to a place called Trenton (located on Lake Ontario) for field work fairly routinely. Round trip (combined with other inspections, etc. in the general area east of Toronto) and it adds up to 1000 kilometers (600 miles) pretty quickly.

I used to have to drive 50 - 60 miles every other day for work, and even that was too much for me. It was in pretty heavy traffic, though.

I'm hoping to work at the cafe around the corner from my house. That will be awesome.

thewiseben said:
That sounds awesome. I've never been able to walk to work when I didn't have to wear a bulletproof vest.

We get it. You're scared of black people.

In all seriousness, you wear around a bullet proof vest the majority of the time you are over there?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom