Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Semi Ojeleye

Topher

All American
Why he no have thread?

Topher said:
Topher said:
Semi is the one near the basket

8r9x4Fz.jpg

lolol

He has a 49" standing vert...off one leg.

Better be working on his handle.

Yeah, his handle is definitely the big weakness in his game. He was getting stripped in that video by 12-year-olds.

It's not even fair when you are the only blacklete in Ottawa, KS.

Would be helpful if his sexy frame and rippling muscles translate to being a great post defender while his quickness for his size translates to being a great perimeter defender on anything from stretch PFs to slower, bigger SGs. He certainly has the look of someone who can eventually defend every position except PGs and quicker SGs.

Pretty sure K is envisioning a Lebron-like role for Semi. Shut down other teams best perimeter player, average near a triple double and throw chalk high in the air. That is my best guess for Semi next year. Anything else would be a failure, unless he is better, in which case, things would be better.

ZackM said:
Better be working on his handle.

Yeah he doesn't seem to dribble so well.

I am really looking forward to seeing Semi play. He has a lot to offer. If for some reason he doesn't pan out though I at least want to see him beat the shit out of someone. Dude is huge!

He's just a big bear. Seems like he could be an outstanding inside out PF for us in the future. LOL at defending us this year.

I know there is shadow effect/perspective going on, but his arms look about as thick as Shred's quads in that screenshot.

jacmac must be bating to his broad shoulders right as we speak

This better not be another Gbinije situation where I am incredibly excited about a player based on some highlight tapes and then he never plays and transfers.

Three things that give me hope:

1) He speaks

2) He seems high-character

3) He's probably read the Book of Job and therefore will be more ready for the struggles getting playing time under Michael Krzyzewski.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom