Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Semi Ojeleye

A friend of mine suggested that there was some deep cultural misunderstanding going on here. That explanation makes a lot of sense to me.

A friend of mine suggested that there was some deep cultural misunderstanding going on here. That explanation makes a lot of sense to me.

It looks like all of the quotes were written in another language and then blindly put through Google Translate and published without edit. Something is fucked up.

Doubtful. I'm sure that K decided it was a good idea to put his entire legacy on the line by verbally assaulting Semi Ojeleye's mother until she knelt and cried at his feet.
Gives a whole new meaning to "The Master."

K yelling at a kneeling parent is some of the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard.

The ultimate insult for Ernest came in the form of a call from Duke assistant Nate James once Semi left the program. According to Ernest, James made the call to denigrate his son.

“First he said the only way Semi was going to play at Duke was if someone else got hurt,” said Ernest. “Then he said Semi didn’t work on his game, or do what they told him to do. He didn’t ask the coaches what he had to do to get better.

“I said no, this person you are talking about is not my child,” said Ernest. “I was really hot about this, but then I told him, ‘Thanks for the privilege.’ But it was really annoying for them to try and destroy my son’s character. Very wicked, actually.”
Nate fucking things up again.

If Capel was still on the staff, we could just send him out with some cash and an NDA to sign.

Sad times that Duke can't hush these situations up any more.

Jesusemilore got the me$$age. His parents and brother didn't. I blame Nate.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom