Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Semi Ojeleye

Ok, that actually does make sense.

Although I feel he should have stuck it out @ Duke, I wish the dude all the best. Immediate floor time was the answer for him, I guess.

God dammit Semi. Why didn't you ever get it? Could've helped Duke football tremendously and been an absolute lock for the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

God dammit Semi. Why didn't you ever get it? Could've helped Duke football tremendously and been an absolute lock for the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know you guys are mostly joking, but I could never envision Semi as a TE. I think all of the other guys who made that transition successfully were post players in college. Even Gates was a post player at 6'5" or whatever height he is. Semi is huge and athletic, but he never seemed interested in getting physical on the court. I bet a guy like Singler would have made a better TE than Semi.

Didn't Singler actually play football in high school? I know he was a multi-sport guy.

Yes, except for his senior year. IIRC he got hurt his junior year and didn't want to risk anything his senior year since he knew basketball was his future.

I really think he'll be our best ever transfer in terms of professional achievement.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom