Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

New names added to True Detective S2:

War veteran motorcycle cop:
Tim-promotional-photos-season-1-tim-riggins-7736411-400-300.jpg

Straight-shooting detective:
rs_1024x759-130724113213-1024.rachel.cm.72313.jpg

aiw said:
I thought that episode of Homeland was pretty fucking exciting.

I have been very happy and pleasantly surprised by this season so far.

Damn, I gave up on Homeland a few episodes into season 3 but I guess I'll give it another shot. I'm probably going to watch The Fall first based on what a few on here have said about it.

DurhamSon said:
Is the Amazon.com political show with John Goodman worthwhile? I never read Doonesbury so I don't know if the humor is the same or not.

Dredging this back up, I got bored and just watched the first 4 episodes. If you haven't seen it yet, it's quite good. "Gill John", the John Goodman character, is the NC Senator who is the former UNC basketball coach, and is apparently running for re-election against the (current? I think) Duke basketball coach.
So far it's been excellent in every way. It's funny, well written, with very good acting. It's one of those perfect John Goodman roles, where he just plays that same John Goodman guy he's done in everything from Rosanne to O Brother to The Big Lebowski. The entire cast is really solid and I'll probably watch every single episode in the next two days.

Walking Dead

RIP Beth. Just when her character development had reached a promising point, too.

The Flash and Arrow 2-night crossover episodes were pretty awesome. Next week is the mid season finale, can't wait.

I've been watching Ripper Street. It's pretty good, the guy who plays Bronn in GoT is a regular and there are guest appearances by various other GoT actors.

That was one of those extremely 24-ish episodes to me, where I really enjoy it but needed to have a lot of suspension of disbelief to get through it.

So, I just picked up Homeland again from episode 4 of this season...Carrie seducing an innocent college kid makes me uncomfortable.

Last Colbert tonight. Will be interesting to see how he does without the persona.

watching as well.

the kendrick lamar performance last night was incredible.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom