Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travel

rhfarmer said:
Leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow. Perfect timing with all of this shit weather.

Nice!! Enjoy the surf. Avoid the salt water crocs!

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
If you guys could go somewhere with $1500 for 2 people, where would you go, what would you do, etc.?

Does this include airfare?

I just got ticks for Costa Rica for $350PP. For $800 you could go to CR, take the bus to the beach, stay at my Buddy Don Jon's place for $17.50PP (private cabin) and eat on the cheap and stay for a week or so. I'm leaving tomorrow out of DC if you need a lift to the airport.

Otherwise, go to Puerto Rico, Bahamas or Domincan

That place is such a clusterfuck of tourist, traffic and overpriced everything.

Going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in December, hahaha. Friend offered us use of his condo for $150 for the week. Couldn't turn that down, and we'll go when it shouldn't be as crowded as any of the holiday weeks.

Disney is such a racket, though - for my family, it'll cost us just under $900 for 2 days. And that's with one of our kids still able to get in for free.

JohaadDBC said:
You're baiting me.
No! Flat and hot and nothing in walking distance of anything! Oh, chain restaurants, don't forget the chain restaurants!

If you were not old you would like the nightlife. There's literally hundreds of places within walking distance of each other in the downtown area.

Florida is the worst state besides the obviously awful ones like Alabama.

Averaged 10 miles a day over 2 days with the kids. Tomorrow is Jedi training.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom