Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travel

I don't care for outlets, AD, Mad Men and don't know fuck all about GOT.

JohaadDBC said:
If Cont still had gif-posting abilities, this is where he'd post Andy Bernard's "That was an overreaction" gif.
I suppose. Those responses probably just caught me at a bad moment just then. Not that I'm taking any of it back, of course. I like my outlet shopping, so up all of y'alls. :P

skins said:
Not going all in on the "sh**" word was a nice touch.
Thought there was a word filter in effect here?

Only if you have it turned on. The default is on, but most of us have it off.

Maybe for Toph and I most memories of the outlet stores in Smithfield consist of parents dragging us along as children since we both grew up within daily striking distance of that place.

That and I also worked there briefly and it sucked all life out of me

Driving to Philly tomorrow to watch the Mets get swept

Johaad, are you the one who lives in/near Orlando? I have some questions as we're prepping for our December trip.

I have a vacation house there. You can't stay there either.

JohaadDBC said:
And sorry, but you can't stay with me.
No desire to do so.

Travel time from downtown to Disney entrance? Got to just go down I-4, I presume?
Ever heard of the Kids Eat Free card? Just wondering if you know anyone who might have used that before in town.

Downtown to Disney is a trip on I-4. If you don't hit traffic, it shouldn't take you more than 20ish minutes. With traffic it will only take a couple of hours.

The Kids Eat Free card I'm not familiar with, but I also don't have kids. I'd ask JohnTDD if I were you. He knows some weird stuff about Disney.

Serious question though, what's downtown that you want to go to?

I heard the Citrus Center building is a must see!

JohaadDBC said:
Serious question though, what's downtown that you want to go to?

A friend of ours is letting us use their condo, and it's in the downtown area. Can't remember what street it's on.

You like the Orlando Science Center?

Oh, and also on-topic, after being in that area last week, downtown Hendersonville is absolutely fantastic. And Mike's On Main has one of the best Reubens I've ever had.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom