Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travel

I've never been. Let me know if there's anything worth seeing there.

Back then it was only the Magic Kingdom, though. They have four parks now.

Rollins said:
rhfarmer said:
I used to work at Disney.

I'm having a good time imagining the shenanigan opportunities that presented for you.

I have two epic stories for when I have more time. One of them actually made Time magazine.

So there are relatively few "gay friendly" communities in Arkansas, and this weekend my brother, our worship pastor, and I (+ wives THANKFULLY) are all going to one of those communities for a little getaway. It's a small touristy resort town that the wife and I like to visit once or twice a year. There are usually plenty of gay folks there any time of year, but they are more like every day gays, going about their business like any normal couple does. Well we didn't look at the local events page on the towns website before we booked this weekend trip, and it turns out that this weekend is "Diversity Weekend" where they will have "events all around town to celebrate the GLBT community". This should make for an interesting weekend watching my friends' reactions as we walk around a flaming gayfest. We may be the only breeders in any restaurant or shop all weekend!

http://www.eurekasprings.org/events

headed to new zealand today, pretty pumped. we were originally supposed to go to the ivory coast for a wedding, but that fell through so this was our back up plan which I'm much more excited about.

I am surprised that TorontoDuke still posts in this hostile environment.

Everyone's going somewhere.

My big trip was to central Illinois. By bus.

I'm in Schaumburg for business this week.

New Zealand is cool. Mix of whites, Asians, hapas and weird animals. The night sky is amazing, gets me every time I'm in the southern hemisphere.

Everything I know of New Zealand I know from old Peter Jackson movies.

Oh, and Top of the Lake.

And this one incredibly hot surfer/BBC anchor I traveled around with a bit for a bit in Nicaragua. I take it back. I know everything there is to know about New Zealand.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom