Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tre Jones

I didn't realize Paul shot that well from three in college. I bet he took some criminally low number of attempts.

My first though was Lawson as well, @torontoduke, but Lawson didn't really become deadly as a 3pt shooter until his junior year. Tre's sophomore stats are actually better than Lawson's sophomore numbers except for Lawson's absurd 2pt percentage (which boosts his overall FG%). Don't even look at Lawson's junior year stats unless you're a masochist. Arguably the best PG season in the history of the ACC.

Anyone have his numbers on midrange jumpers vs at the rim? Seems like he should pull up for the jumper instead of going to the rim unless the layup is wide open.

Anyone have his numbers on midrange jumpers vs at the rim? Seems like he should pull up for the jumper instead of going to the rim unless the layup is wide open.
We always have a player like this. See Gary Trent or Cam Reddish

Tre in our 3 losses:
15.3ppg
7.7asts
4rebs
5to’s
37%fg
33%3pt
61%ft
13.7 attempts per game

Doesn’t explain our defensive lapses but Tre seems to play hero ball in our 3 losses. Forcing a lot of shots, way more than he should be an turnovers dramatically increase. Maybe the hero ball highlights his decencies? Dude should be a 8-10 shot attempts per game player. Definitely not upward into the teens.

Tre is best at facilitating others to score and he couldn't match the physicality that Johnson was able to dish out in this game-

This game against Louisville wasn't his best but I still believe in Tre and he will be better by the end of the season

I would lean towards no but wouldn’t be shocked either way. I bet Roach decommits if so. Do we want 3yrs of Roach or 1 of Tre and have to find another PG? Tough choice.

I would lean towards no but wouldn’t be shocked either way. I bet Roach decommits if so. Do we want 3yrs of Roach or 1 of Tre and have to find another PG? Tough choice.

D Thornton can transfer back into the program as an emergency recruit

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom