Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tre Jones

780hWER.png

Boner inducing
I give it 5 Boners

I think we need at least one more guard. That will give us the option to slide Barrett to the 3 and Reddish to the 4 (which would at least partially do what you're asking for).

I think there's a realistic shot Trent comes back but honestly, I think O'Connell can give us 25mpg and 10ppg as a sophomore. I really like his game and the skill is there, he just needed to work on his body/frame. He has the handles to play the 2 and like Rome said, that moves Barrett to the 3, Reddish to the 4 and DeL or Vrank at the 5. 6'3-6'6-6'7-6'8-6'10 or 7'. Pretty good starting size.

I like the idea of going big with Barrett at the 2, but I'd also like flexibility. And it's not like everyone in our starting five is going to play 40 minutes.

Tre has a lot of Tyus in him from what I saw of that game. Deferred in the first half, took some bad shots out of laziness, didn't really have any sense of urgency to win the game. But clearly looked like the best player out there by the eye test, in terms of fluidity and just kind of knowing how to play the game. Decent chance he is the best freshman defender at PG that K has ever had. Second half, went crazy. A bunch of possessions in a row toward the end of the game with his team trailing, where he was getting to the rim at will for layups, some of which rimmed out - he deserved better. It was Tyus all over again. Get ready for a few losses to mediocre teams and amazing comebacks against great teams next season.

Gotta say, just like in 2014, T. Jones is solidly my third favorite recruit in the class going in. My head says otherwise, but just as I was awed by Jah's physical presence and Winslow's enormous cock, RJ's smooth as poutine game and Cam's insane offensive potential simply win my heart over the clearly effective game of the runt from Minnesota.

I'm sure it will all be turned around by March 2019, but for now I can't get but so excited about a kid who doesn't appear to possess a neck.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom