Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

Can we just space the fucking floor with Allen, o’connell and Trent and cut duvals minutes in half? How long could AOC possibly have the flu?

Good question - I would think his lack of strength is an issue at this stage. Alex would have been bullied into the floor by those SJU wings.

And DDB & SMTTEM are correct - the late-game 'heroics' are truly tainted by the blundering in the 1st 35 minutes of game time. Just be a fucking game manager and pick your spots to attack the rim.

LOL at every mock draft that has him drafted at all, much less first round. Alex O'Connell is better at basketball than Trevon Duval.

I think Duval is so dumb that he gets those 1 in 1,000,000 calls. Like the intentional foul at the end of the BC game or diving on the pile for a loose ball tonight. Calls I have never seen in 1000s of games, they call on him because they hate him, too.

It wasn't mentioned at the time but curing the blind eye involved a partial lobotomy,

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom