Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion Thread

bdotling

All American
Seems right to start a new thread with this

Last edited by a moderator:
Really think Justin Jackson has one, and done type talent.

I can't wait to see Jackson and Harry Giles on the floor together

Is there a better fit than UNC for a shooting guard who wants to keep his top 3 draft stock intact for a year before going to the NBA ASAP? Jaylen Brown doesn't think so.

Justin Jackson
Theo Pinson
Joel Berry
Brandon Ingram?

... all at that 2/3 spot.

Totally not window dressing though

I don't get this phenomenon of selfies at sights of atrocities and tragedies.

If you really want a photo, how hard is it to leave yourself out of it for once? Does everything in social networking age have to be about me, me, me?

rome8180 said:
I don't get this phenomenon of selfies at sights of atrocities and tragedies.

If you really want a photo, how hard is it to leave yourself out of it for once? Does everything in social networking age have to be about me, me, me?
I haven't watched the show, but I think it'd be fun for us to watch you post running commentary while watching a marathon of Selfie.

Fat Brian Snow finds it frightening that Kennedy Meeks is no longer fat (his head is still fat)

The bad news is that he is going to kill Duke for as long as he's at UNC.
The good news is that he could go pro early now, since his weight isn't an immediate concern for NBA teams.
The bad news is that he's at UNC, so Roy will hold onto him for at least another two seasons along with Paige, and UNC will probably sweep Duke next season.
The good news is that Duke has a football program now and UNC does not.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
The bad news is that he is going to kill Duke for as long as he's at UNC.
The good news is that he could go pro early now, since his weight isn't an immediate concern for NBA teams.
The bad news is that he's at UNC, so Roy will hold onto him for at least another two seasons along with Paige, and UNC will probably sweep Duke next season.
The good news is that Duke has a football program now and UNC does not.

Anthony Boone though.

I thought the whole point of him having a fat butt made it so he could go unbullied in the post

DurhamSon said:
I thought the whole point of him having a fat butt made it so he could go unbullied in the post

Well we can't tell from that picture, he may still have a fat butt. Don't the laws of nature dictate that something balance out his big head?

Their best overall player, Brice Johnson, has bulked up and will be a beast this season.

Their second best overall player, Kennedy Meeks, has shed weight and will be a beast this season.

Their third best overall player is a preseason 1st team All-America.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom