Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

AxeS24 said:
DurhamSon said:
Kevin none of the comments were directed at you FYI.

Also fwiw I don't care what people post here, even if it's unabashed homer takes and logic. It's good to have a mix, with so many of us being sarcastic misanthropes. Only exception would be Contish 4chan/aspergers nonsense.

Hell i'm still waiting for a UNC troll to show up and have a back and forth about how dook and k-rat suckz

I have Aspergers but have never posted on 4chan. I didn't plan on disclosing that info, but I now feel compelled. I don't think using a disability as an insult or to categorize someone in a negative light is very appropriate.

Fair enough, I will refrain from that.

physicsfactor said:
I like having new blood here. I just specifically don't want PatrickYates here. I don't even care that he posts novels. It's that he posts novels that don't actually contain anything useful or remotely true. He just makes shit up and presents it as fact. I don't want this place to have that kind of garbage.

This is my problem, the posts are like those of a conspiracy theorist. Sometimes I think he's on the mark, like with his UVA stuff, but then he goes on posting things like the reason Grayson was so bad in the @Cuse game is because 'he saw Tatum taking shots and was envious of how many he got', and thus 'had decided to launch the ball the second he got it because he was keeping a count in his head'. You can't just post a narrative you think sounds good in your head with details like that and claim it as fact.

I have schizoid personality disorder and I suspect I have Tourette Syndrome. Since we're sharing.

DukeNukem05 said:
thewiseben said:
I wish I could have a one night stand with this moment.
I would go in on a devils threeway with you on that.

I'll provide the cheese grater scrotum and some wine

physicsfactor said:
I have ALCPS

(Abnormally Large Caucasian Penis Syndrome)

I am pretty sure that that is not a thing

...unless, are you ISIS agent Cyril Figgis?

No, it's very real. It's where I'm highly attracted (addicted perhaps?) to large white penises.

I volunteer to bend over and take an ALCP if it'll make Berry go.

Just get Bradley out of there and we don't have to sweat them for the rest of Roy's tenure.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the day to declare being Sunday you would think we would have heard something by now.

Didn't realize that Luke maye was ranked higher than garrison brooks before he got to unc. I always assumed garrison was a borderline McdAA, ole roy recruiting his ass off bringing in 3 bigs outside the top 100.

I think Huffman and Brooks will be pretty good players as Juniors/Seniors. Too many project type commits though. WTF at signing Manley and Platek.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom