Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2023-2024

What is this UNC team's destiny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta be hard to use the portal when your coaching style indicates if you aren’t in the top 5.5 to 6.5 of the rotation, you’ll be riding the pine all year while the players ahead of you celebrate their second or third senior night.

I guess that theoretically makes the appeal to a starter quality stud more enticing, but if they’re that good why aren’t they declaring for the NBA or staying at their current program?

I hope they're good enough that Hubie can still ride on the fumes of ending K's career for another season or two.

Reactions: beo
Too many moving pieces to even hazard a guess.
That’s how I feel. Immediate eligibility makes it tough to guess. Hubert could bring in some all-conference guys from other places and be back in the top 10. Hell, convincing Love to leave would do wonders for them.

Too many moving pieces to even hazard a guess.
That’s how I feel. Immediate eligibility makes it tough to guess. Hubert could bring in some all-conference guys from other places and be back in the top 10. Hell, convincing Love to leave would do wonders for them.
I think Love is the single biggest issue with their team right now. He might be the worst high minutes player in UNC history, when you consider that he's stayed multiple years and that he's a cancer on offense and a sieve on defense.

That said, if they lose Bacot (lol) then I do think they have a serious depth and scoring talent vacuum. Trimble made like one three all year. A couple of guys are transferring. The incoming class is weak af.

The path to them being good is: Love leaves; Bacot returns; one of their 2024 guards reclassifies and pans out; they land a good portal player. That's a lot of ifs. Now, it could easily happen, because it's UNC and they're charmed. But it's still a very tough spot for them to be in.

Last edited:
What’s the story with that Towson guard? I personally don’t want him.

For Davis, he just said "no." I don't know if that means Davis isn't transferring, or just that he isn't transferring to Memphis specifically.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom