Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

CK86 said:
I'm an hour or so into "The Last of Us" and so far it is living up to the hype. I'm glad I waited to start it tonight so that I can only play for an hour or two here and not be tempted to try to beat it all in a couple days.
I've been playing 2K13 almost exclusively for months, but I might have to pick this up.

Looks so cool except GTA gameplay sometimes scares me when it gets intense. I can't see myself holding up well in the series of heists that seemingly take place.

Disappointed Aaron Hernandez isn't in Madden 25 so I could make him captain of the all felons team. I'd create Jerry Sandusky as my coach.

GTA-5-Characters-Trailer.jpg

Played the FIFA 14 demo last night. I like it overall but the game play feels pretty loose and sloppy. Much harder to create runs and maintain possession.

Franklin's friend Lamar is ridiculous.

Michael's already caught his wife cheating with the tennis pro.

Got my Xbox One, downloaded the update, got the apps I wanted set up. Then I tried playing NBA 2k14 and the disc drive won't read the disc. I tried Madden, nope. Tried Assassin's Creed, nope. Appears I was one of the lucky ones to get a defective Xbox One. Yay me!

ZackM said:
Can you download the games?

Not unless you buy it digitally. I'm just gonna take it into gamestop tomorrow and wait til a new one comes in.

The actual kinect integration with your cable is fucking sweet though. All you have to say is "xbox watch espn" and it'll switch from your home screen to espn.

Gamestop came through, got a replacement console waiting to be picked up. Pumped.

My wife and I stood in line for 2.5 hours for a midnight opening of Gamestop last night to get an Xbox One (mine) and PS4 (hers). Totally worth it. It was also her idea, which is why I married her.

Also, 25 degrees is cold.

I will have to get your gamertag once I get a xbox one.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom