Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

NBA Live still looks terrible. UFC and FIFA both look cool. Didn't get to concentrate much on Madden due to a phone call. Forza 5 looks gorgeous even though I probably won't play it.

15 xbox one exclusives from microsoft studios in first year of the system with 8 new franchises.

Halo television series with Steven Spielberg involved - wow.

Damn was hoping the NFL on Xbox was going to be about NFL Sunday Ticket available on the system. That would've made me jizz my pants.

Love the full media integration. I will be getting one.

Reddit is telling me zero people will buy the new Xbox and every person will buy the new Playstation. Can someone explain what is going on?

Never mind, I think this post explains it:

It's... O-V-E-R...
I mean, I'm a PC gamers, will probably stick to that, but god. Microsoft just died without even getting a chance. No always online, no restrictions to used games.
It appears that they truly are about gaming.
Edit: And... they just announced the $399 price. Fuck it, looks like I'll buy my first Sony console ever, and first console since the first Xbox.
Edit 2: The good news is the next-gen War is now so RIDICULOUSLY LOPSIDED with the no used games restrictions, no always online requirements, and $399 price that at MAX, 3 months after launch, Microsoft will be forced to make an: "We LISTENED! to our customers/fans (BS, you listened to your pockets) and decided to remove restrictions!" announcement.

I'm a phone gamer. And what is this Wii U?

399!?!?! Yep, I'll buy.

I feel bad for Nintendo. They ruled my childhood and now they are an afterthought.

Two things will keep me on the Xbox bus.

1) Playstation controllers are uncomfortable in my hands
2) I'm a complete Halo fan boy.

I haven't technically owned my own console ever. Had ones growing up. But when my brothers went to college they took the consoles and I just became a PC gamer for the next 6 years. The Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Diablo III days.

Chib in HS:

nerd.jpg

Rollins said:
Two things will keep me on the Xbox bus.

1) Playstation controllers are uncomfortable in my hands
2) I'm a complete Halo fan boy.

I'm a Halo fan boy, too. Which is why I will be forced to buy both consoles.

Also, "Destiny" will essentially be Halo.

Microsoft reversed everything related to always on internet required (or once every 24 hours). After you sign in at the initial console setup, you don't have to be connected to the internet at all. Also reversed their previous position on used games and it'll be identical to as it currently is. Overall great news.

XBox One might be more expensive but I will for sure get it now. I'll be getting both anyway but this just seals it that I'll be picking one up sooner than expected (wasn't going to 100% purchase until the used games and 24 hour internet connection policies were set in stone).

I would have bought it anyways. I really don't have an issue with their initial changes. Then again, I never got rid of old or crappy games.

I'm an hour or so into "The Last of Us" and so far it is living up to the hype. I'm glad I waited to start it tonight so that I can only play for an hour or two here and not be tempted to try to beat it all in a couple days.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom