Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

90% of it so yeah Barbuda is basically gone. Also, holy shit at that video above. I cannot even imagine being in something like that. Apparently it has shifted further west and now supposed to go right up the middle of Florida into the midwest. If it stays on that path it basically misses Ga, SC, NC. We live but Florida dies.

Thank you, Florida, for sacrificing yourself so that we may live.

Hopefully Mar-a-Lago ends up looking like Barbuda.

It's like the US is Theon before Irma and Reek afterwards.

Trump had/has a $20-something million oceanfront estate on St Martin/Maarten that may or may not exist any more.

Hurricane Irma is on a collision course with Mar-a-Lago, and possibly Trump's Doral golf course.

I may be inching closer to believing there actually is a God, depending on the outcomes of the above.

True. Plus, Trump would just find some way for the gov't to pay for it. Probably wouldn't even file an insurance claim.

My uncle stayed in Miami. His reasoning is that it's better than being stuck on the road in traffic. It looks like the west side of Florida may get the worst.

Man this thing is heading way to the west compared to earlier predictions. Direct hit on New Orleans Tuesday if I had to guess.

It's crazy that this time last week North Carolina was writing it's last will and testament and now Tennessee will get more action. It's crazy how that works. Of course I fully expect Jose to bank West enough to hit either Wilmington or OBX.

21686965_478758045842336_9068781063804632325_o.jpg
Farmer, this was posted on Facebook and it said it was swell from Jose at Nags Head today?!!! WTF!?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom