Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Farmer and deep, you guys ok?

It hasn't been terrible in Wilmington, just constant rain fluctuating between drizzle and torrential downpours. I don't believe we've gotten the 6-10 inches they had predicted for here, so that's nice. Winds have slacked off. Never lost power or internet, the true measures of storm severity. Now I can start watching the next potential storm that's forming out in the middle of the Atlantic.

Any other RDU-ers worried about this wind tonight after all the rain earlier today? It’s whipping hard out there.

The wind here is stronger than we had during the hurricane/tornado earlier this year. It's unbelievable and constant.

We're having hurricane-like winds in Wilmington now.

As I was typing that, I got a severe storm alert that said we were experiencing gusts up to 80mph.

Got off work and into the house just in time to avoid the maelstrom. The dog is gonna have to wait to be walked.

The wind was so strong when I was driving down the highway today, I could literally feel it blowing my work van sideways.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom