Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

TyusStones5 said:
aiw said:
You did it again

It is one of the first few posts. We need some ground rules does a thunderstorm count if it rattles the house?

It's pretty fucking simple...I don't want this thread bumped every day so that I can see if there were any clouds in your neck of the woods. Literally no one cares. Use this thread to post about interesting weather news. Did the wind rip out a tree in your yard? Post about it. Did it sprinkle for a few minutes in the evening? Keep it to yourself.

ZackM said:
TyusStones5 said:
aiw said:
You did it again

It is one of the first few posts. We need some ground rules does a thunderstorm count if it rattles the house?

It's pretty fucking simple...I don't want this thread bumped every day so that I can see if there were any clouds in your neck of the woods. Literally no one cares. Use this thread to post about interesting weather news. Did the wind rip out a tree in your yard? Post about it. Did it sprinkle for a few minutes in the evening? Keep it to yourself.

That's fine but it didn't seem to bother you enough to say anything before it got more than two pages long but it is your site so I understand. There is no need to be all hateful about it either. There are ways to get your point across than going on a rant.

We were making fun of you for 2 pages, dude.

aiw said:

I know that. deepdarkblue and CK86 made it obvious, rome did make fun of it in a way to reverse jinx Duke at least and just like you make fun of me in the hidden forum but my second and third points still stand though.

TyusStones5 said:
aiw said:

I know that. My second and third points still stand though.

That's how we roll over here. We're mean. Toughen up, son.

There is a core group of people that have been here for 4 years. We do things a certain way. We are the group, the coterie, the cabal.

Just figure out how it works here. It's a great place.

aiw said:
There is a core group of people that have been here for 4 years. We do things a certain way. We are the group, the coterie, the cabal.

I know because I was one of the first ones over here. I was also promised lenient rules unlike TDD and then Zack is having a bad day or whatever and jumps all over me.

TyusStones5 said:
aiw said:

I know because I was one of the first ones over here. I was also promised lenient rules unlike TDD and then Zack is having a bad day or whatever and jumps all over me.

Rule #2 - Don't post noise.

Rule #3 - Don't start new threads.

We literally have 4 rules and you broke 2 of them.

You weren't one of the first ones over here (maybe this particular site, but this isn't the 1st or 2nd iteration of this board). No one promised anyone anything. The rules are much more lenient than TDD, but this place is smarter than starting a thread to discuss the daily temp.

That. Is. All.

aiw said:
You weren't one of the first ones over here (maybe this particular site, but this isn't the 1st or 2nd iteration of this board). No one promised anyone anything. The rules are much more lenient than TDD

Yes I was there.

bfactor1282 New forum 4/17/2012 12:07 AM EDT
zackm032488 Better Duke Board 4/17/2012 7:18 PM EDT

Those were sent to me on 4/17/2012 and I signed up for the forum dukebluecrazies.boardhost.com as (Pre rape allegations) Good Sheed. Then I signed up here as Uncle Drew and then changed to TyusStones5 this year. Again I am not trying to style on you or anything but I definitely know where I was.

Like aiw said, you may have been one of the first ones on this particular site, but our history goes back well before this site or DBC2 existed.

But anyways...lets end this discussion.

I had a ridiculous lightning blast or something hit outside my house at 4:30am last night. Surge appears to have taken out a couple devices in the house. It woke me up about as hard as the 3 foot diameter tree falling on my property a month ago.

Got thunderstorms rolling in tomorrow I believe. Good thing I've got family staying with me and one of the daughters is deathly afraid of thunder.

Also, how does it go from 40's, to 80s, and then back again? These seasons need to figure out whose turn it is.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom