Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Looks like we're out of luck here. Sucks. I was really hoping.

I've never seen this much sleet. We're 12 hours into constant sleet with minimal snow mixed in early.

Sounds like 2003 when the Triangle shut down because it was one giant ice block.

How did everybody make out? I'm in the Bahamas, not Bahama, NC, and it's "cold" here according to people that make such statements.

The latest from Wilmington, NC storm watch:

historic-downtown-wilmington-nc-real-homes-for-sale.jpg

We will rebuild!

The main road intersecting my street was cleared by Friday evening, but they hadn't gotten to the side streets yet, so we made the most of it Saturday:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a Durham Bulls game last night. Forecast showed rain would hit around game time. Only had a few drops actually hit late in the game. Nothing heavy today, either. Looks like you're going to get the brunt of it.

It is dumping here. Dumped last night at 3 am with massive thunder and lightning. Will dump all day tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
NC weather is awful. Why did I ever live here? Sure wasn't the politics either.

rhfarmer said:
Heat Index is 120 here on the beach.

I saw some storm pictures from a week or two ago from the banks. Had I not known the Outer Banks was still there I would have assumed you had be swallowed by mother nature. The could system was insane!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom