Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Thain said:
rhfarmer said:
Heat Index is 120 here on the beach.

I saw some storm pictures from a week or two ago from the banks. Had I not known the Outer Banks was still there I would have assumed you had be swallowed by mother nature. The could system was insane!

I was delivering some SUP's when that downdraft happened. Was blowing light offshore, wind shifted to north and blew 40 knots for like an hour. We set up cabanas and chairs on the beach, and I was picking up twisted metal for 2 days after that storm.

Was 59 and overcast when I went out this morning. What a welcome change.

On another note, the weight I've gained over the last few years has certainly affected how easily I get cold. I was fine in a T-shirt this morning.

deepdarkblue said:
Wet. Windy. Fuck off, tourists.

Get through this weekend and we are tourist free until next Summer. Cannot wait. Actually talked with one today that said they didn't think the rain would be so bad. I almost responded by saying "what part about Wilmington being dead smack in the middle of a hurricane/tropical storm's path makes you think the rain won't be horrible?". Instead I just left.

This might be my favorite public thread. RIP TStones.

Wet, but maybe some sun, too.

Earthquake count as weather? Going with it. We just felt an earthquake in Lincoln, NE. I've never felt an earthquake here in 28 years living here. Good thing fracking isn't dangerous!

After about 4 hours of no wind at all, it's now blowing 60 mph out of the north. shit is flying everywhere.

92 degrees with 76% humidity. "Feels like 100." This fucking summer needs to end.

CuFeeFyW8AAA32q.jpg

That hook track is pretty surreal. Sucks for Florida if it does boomerang back.

It's happened a few times, but usually they come through as a hurricane once, tropical storm the second time.

Round Earth
Space Travel
Alien Abductions
Vaccinations
Barack Obama's Birth Certificate
Global Warming
Hurricanes

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going to get truck sticked when this storm shatters Florida

deepdarkblue said:
Round Earth
Space Travel
Alien Abductions
Vaccinations
Barack Obama's Birth Certificate
Global Warming
Hurricanes

4 tweets in 5+ years? Interesting account.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was saving up for this big reveal. (bonus -TDD's Steve Clark follows him, my least surprising discovery of the day)

I was forced to leave Myrtle beach today. They evacuated us.

I saw on Facebook that you were there. I think its pretty dumb Myrtle Beach was evacuated. Charleston and Savannah I get but not MB.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom