Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

We're getting the strongest winds of the day now. This thing is moving hella slow. I got at least two big ass limbs broken off that I'm going to have to pay for. This wind shit needs to stop.

The high in Wilmington today is supposed to be near 80. Tomorrow night, the low is forecast to be 29.

I love this place!

rome8180 said:
Went from 65 today to likely snow tomorrow.
You're getting my weather a day later. It was 70 yesterday and snowed all day today.

Hoping it snows here tonight. My girlfriend is in Chicago and they've already had five inches. While snow gets annoying after you've been dealing with it for 3-4 months, I love that first real snowfall. All we've had so far is a few flurries.

rome8180 said:
Hoping it snows here tonight. My girlfriend is in Chicago and they've already had five inches. While snow gets annoying after you've been dealing with it for 3-4 months, I love that first real snowfall. All we've had so far is a few flurries.

It snowed here today. Got about 2 inches. I hate snow.

I hate life today. This is ridiculous. I spent five minutes wiping snow off my truck just to have more snow on the truck when I was done. And all this because the truck was too big to fit in the garage, which was the whole reason we got this specific house. Fuck Michigan.

JohaadDBC said:
I hate life today. This is ridiculous. I spent five minutes wiping snow off my truck just to have more snow on the truck when I was done. And all this because the truck was too big to fit in the garage, which was the whole reason we got this specific house. Fuck Michigan.

Poor guy. You'll get used to it.

ZackM said:
rome8180 said:

I'd probably feel that way if I had lived in the North or Midwest my whole life. But as a North Carolinian, I still haven't gotten over it.

ZackM said:
rome8180 said:

We got snow on Saturday as well. Fortunately not a lot stuck so it was only a few inches of snow on the grass but not much on the streets. Last night was actually worse with the streets freezing up from the melted snow. It's supposed to be 50s today so hopefully won't have any more ice to deal with until next snowstorm.

Unsurprisingly, we received the same amount of snow as the midwest. It is that wet heavy stuff, so not that much fun to shovel.

Ice and snow mix that started yesterday midafternoon and has continued today. Don't see a ton of snow but the roads are slick and I'm pretty sure I'll fall on my ass.

physicsfactor said:
We're in the middle of a 50° to 6° drop. Not looking forward to tomorrow.

It was 18° in Raleigh 2 days ago and today its 70°

70 in Wilmington today as well. We had the drastic temp drop last week and had tornados. Tonight and tomorrow should be interesting since it is supposed to get cold again quickly.

Over 70 here in Nags Head, too. Surfed this morning and let me tell you, when it's 70 and sunny, 54 degree water doesn't suck at all.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom